- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- To return, mail the product/s to 7401 Eugenia Dr. Fontana, California US 92336.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- We stand by our products a hundred percent but if you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, simply contact us for return instructions and a refund.
- TODDS & LITTLES has a 30-day return policy for all orders placed throughout site.
- Buyer should shoulder the return shipping cost. Shipping payments, if applicable, are non-refundable.
- Please note we can only accept returns that are unused (complete with tags and in its original state).
- Refunds will be processed within 24-48 hours.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.